Monday, January 9, 2012

A New Organizing Project

Nick came home yesterday. He really liked his 'new' room. Now I'm on to another project. Mike and Michael put a bunch of stuff up into the attic yesterday, and I found I still had more Christmas cr*p. So I put it all in one spot in the corner of my office. But I plan to work on the other side of the room this week. This is the before:
I want to get all the stuff off the top of my cabinets and move sewing items across the room to an empty bookcase I have. I was just watching Nate Berkus and he had Peter Walsh on. They both agree: keep flat surfaces clear and use vertical space. So I want to reduce what I have here to a minimum. Much as it looks otherwise, very little of this is 'junk.' It just needs to be organized to look better. And it might help if I ever actually finished the snowflake afghan I've been making for Katherine!

No comments:

Post a Comment